วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

(Tutorial + Cover) Adam Lambert "Whataya Want From Me" Piano Instrumental (HD)

Instrumental cover starts at 0:24-clock tutorial starts at 2:30, I heard this song about a month ago and I filmed this video for a minute. I have worked with some important issues, the laptop, why I'm only posting it now is. Lol I have the video yesterday on my friends computer. It's a great song with an extremely catchy riffs. I was playing 3 different pianos, drums, bass and guitar, with my keyboard, and then combines them all. Let me know what you think. Thanks Notes (for the main reef )______ (Write thenote on the piano and bring it with you ... best way to go) Left Hand__ B - B, A - D, D, D, D - G G - D, D, D, D - G, G, right Hand__ B & D - B & D, A & C # - # D & F, D & F #, D # & F, D & F # - G & B, G & B - D & F #, D # & F, D & F #, D & F # - G & B, G & B Notes played (for the left hand chords )______ Verse__ B - A - G - G Repeat Chorus__ G - A - B - D ** No Repeat leaf, I do with the ear



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7HDsj3YrVo&hl=en

women is handbags

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น